WERM Flooring Systems
Never Lift Heavy Mats Again!
Finally, a permanent solution to a problem that horse and livestock owners have dealt with for years. The WERM flooring system completely seals your trailer floor and provides a padded, slip resistant surface that is impervious to liquids and eliminates the need for rubber mats. This unbelievable product will not crack or chip like spray-on liners! In addition to trailers, WERM is installed in barns, wash racks, isle ways, clipping rooms, cattle chutes, vet/equine centers, expo’s, fairgrounds, and much more. WERM can be installed on concrete, wood, aluminum, steel, or pretty much any other permanent surface.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Protects your trailer floor, adding value and longevity to your investment. Eliminates pitting and deterioration of aluminum and wood flooring.
- Extremely easy to clean after each use. No mats to remove, simply hose off the floor.
- Reduces road noise and offers an added cushion to provide ultimate comfort to your horses.
- Factory option on select new trailers and is available for all new and used trailers
- Excellent for stalls, aisle ways in your barn, and wash stalls.
The WERM Flooring System Will Floor You!
Our flooring products do not allow anything through it. That means urine, feces, water, etc. does not seep into our flooring. It all stays on top and you wash it to your drain or out the back of trailer. Nothing gets trapped in or under our flooring.
- Slip resistant
- 5/8” Thick
- Larger or small pellets
- Multiple colors
From Our Customers
Just wanted to say thank-you for a job well done. The professional look of W.E.R.M as well as the quality of the workmanship is outstanding!
Roger Beaner and Deb Rinehart
WITH 4 OR 5 RIGS RUNNING AT ANY ONE TIME, I HAVE TO HAVE MY HORSES POSITIONED TO DO ONE THING, WIN!!!!!!! WERM FLOORING IN THE TRAILERS CONTRIBUTES GREATLY TO THE HORSES ARRIVING IN COMFORT, SOUND AND REFRESHED READY TO DO JUST THAT.
- Completely Seals the Surface
- Provides Additional Padding
- Imprevious to Liquids
- No Cracking
- No Chipping
- Protects the Surface
- Easy to Clean
- Reduces Road Noise in Trailers